Wednesday, July 26, 2006

How did this happen?

I can't believe how quickly the end-of-month stuff has come around again. If things weren't busy enough lately, I'm not only trying to get the routine things done but also correcting the million and one mistakes I've been finding everywhere. Lordy knows how long things have been like that but things like that drive me nuts. Oh btw, I'm talking about work - I keep racing ahead of myself.

Sposed to finish around 3.45 on Tuesdays so I can lead-foot it back to pick the bratski up from karate but I didn't make it home till around 8pm last night. I had today off but this is the first time I've sat down all day. No wait, I lie ... I parked my ass in the dentist's chair for 30 minutes earlier.

Apart from that load of drivel, there's not much time for anything else. We had a kickass storm here over the weekend (I only just worked out it was the weekend, earlier I thought it was only a day or two ago). I heard on the news a gigantic tree came down not far from me but I'm not sure exactly where and I thought it was terribly inconsiderate of them not to give out the address so I could go and load the boot of my car with firewood ;)

Gonna wrap this up now because I'm only babbling and I want to try and get around to you all to see what everyone's up to.

Ta ta for now :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Going to the dentist is worse than having a baby, in my book.

7:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babble on!!!! :)

We need to catch up! Damn work and renovations anyway!

5:56 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Shirley ~ I'm definitely no fan of the dentist but I wouldn't go that far lol ;)

Seamy ~ Babble, babble, babble and damn it all! ;)

4:11 pm  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Hey Mush,

Sounds like you're busy. I think everyone I know feels the same way. No time for anything, always more to do. Guess it's the season, or perhaps the shape of things to come. Hope you're well. Thanks for coming over after my long inactivity.

1:31 am  
Blogger Jess said...

well, glad the tree didn't hit you, then again it's hard to hit a busy buzzing bee :P

dentist? YUCK

7:15 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Firehawk ~ Yep, seems a lot of us are in the same boat. You can't get rid of me that easily ;) I was actually relieved to see I hadn't missed too much :)

Jess ~ Yeah, I'm pretty hard to pin down these days lol. Finished with the dentist for now tg ... now all I have to do is organise a second mortgage to pay him lol blah

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)