Monday, June 05, 2006

Notice the Wind?

It started as a slight breeze, it quickly grew to a huge, cow-lifting, car-upturning, tree uprooting tornado.

You didn't hear about it on the news? Oh, you lost power huh? Ok, I'll let you in on what it was ...

It was the whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh of hot air as Dutch egos exploded when the 'no competition' Socceroos equalled the Cloggies score in the friendly played last night in Rotterdam as a lead up to the World Cup.

Final score 1-1. Stick that in ya dope and smoke it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

ouch lol

Getting into proper football? ;)

Go aussies, go! (for now)

5:30 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol I'll never get into that wussy game but dayum it's good to burst fat heads sometimes :p

9:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't the small satisfactions just fun sometimes????? :D

BTW - I'm glad to see you posting again!

12:28 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Yep, I'm easy to please. It makes me smile every time I think about it ;)

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)