Saturday, April 22, 2006

No, yes, no, maybe, well ... who the hell knows ...

I'm not back but one day I might be, then again maybe not but I was thinking about gravity this morning (while looking in the mirror trying to hide the bloody grocery bags under my eyes) and the thought process led me to ponder this question:

When gravity starts hitting men do their balls hang lower?

... which then led to my second question:

Considering so many talk out of their asses does that mean their tongues start hanging out there?

Opening up the floor for this one (don't you feel special?) ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

Glad to see you back. I don't know the answers to your questions, however. Hope you're doing well otherwise.

3:56 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Thanks Firehawk, taking things a breath at a time.

I suppose you're lucky you don't know the answers yet :)

6:53 am  
Blogger Muse said...

Hey sweetheart, glad to see you peeking in. :-) miss ya.

ofcourse not dear, that would mean we may derive pleasure from men and god knows that cant happen.. buggers.

11:20 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

It's Seamus' fault I peeked in lol.

Pleasure and men in the same sentence - what an oxymoron that is ;)

11:33 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

The balls thing?

Uh...yeah. I THINK so.

8:00 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Thought so. As if the jiggly bits weren't already bad enough :/

10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You post and I missed it??? Out of it I tell ya!!!
The gravity question? Gravity affects men at a much earlier age -puberty perhaps - and causes the subject of the second question: severe cases or anal-cranial inversion!
Glad to see you back!!! :)

11:47 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

See? This is exactly what I was saying last week why I like you. One of the rare ones who face reality and admit things! :p

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)