Saturday, January 07, 2006

Procrasinator? Not me ;)

Hmm what to do, what to do. I should take the washing out of the machine before it gets stinky, but I'll do that later.

I should also don my sexy gardening clobber and pull some weeds. I should empty the dishwasher too and get rid of the cobwebs and sweep the floors and clean the bath and showers, and the loos too I 'spose, ugggh and put the new rego sticker on my car seeing I should have done that two months ago, but but but ... I only found it again yesterday so pffff.

Think I'll procrastinate a bit more though *clicks another song*. Yeah that's what I'll do. See? I can make a decision today :D

And here lovies, a couple of new random piccies for your boredom enjoyment.
















If there's a mess, she'll get comfy on it!















A small sample of my recent harvest :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Yeah! Gizmo picture!

11:42 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

Are you still flickring? I'm gonna go and check cause if you are then we should hook up.

4:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! That's my desk!
Hmmm, Spring is peeking here - wonder if it'll last?? :)

6:40 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hehe Firehawk, I knew you'd like that one :D

I am Fly, although VERY sporadically, even less than here lol. I'll scoot over there too and check it out.

You have a messy desk Seamy? hehe. If it doesn't last at least you know it'll be back ;)

10:28 am  
Blogger Jess said...

cute kitty kitty :D

I've just had one of my films processed, and there's a Christmas picture of my kitty kitty.

I think I shall post the kitty kitty picture on my blog, too.

I'm such a copy kitty kitty. :s

9:59 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol@copy kitty. Ja, you sleep like a kitty tooooooooooo :p

8:19 am  
Blogger Jess said...

Me?

*purr*

You must be mistaken!

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)