Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hmmm

My poor backspace key is getting a real workout lately and I'm sure my electricity bill has doubled because I sit staring at a blinking cursor and blank screen for so long.

I was going to talk about summer being just around the corner but it's all gone now. The words, not summer. I was going to tell you about the jogger I saw on my way home today, he really cracked me up ... but that's all gone too. I was also thinking about updating you on the evil teens but, blah they're just plain evil, what more do I need to say about that?

I was also going to make this week a "lyrics theme" but ummmmmm, it's already Wednesday so it wouldn't be a week lol.

Looks like I decided to babble about nothing instead. I think I'll go now and google 'deserted islands for sale'. I promised someone I'd do that and we plan to run away lol.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer? Pleeeeeeze talk about summer. Frosty here now, how'd that happen?
...and are there any "deserted islands for sale"? ;)

5:37 pm  
Blogger Shauna said...

I have weeks like that too. In fact, I'm kinda having one now.

12:41 am  
Blogger Muse said...

Hey, count me in on the deserted island, I dont eat much and am quite entertaining. ;)

1:03 am  
Blogger Shirley said...

blink, blink

deserted island? Now that'd be too much work without a Gilligan.

3:18 am  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

If you find more than one of those islands, let me know. I've always wanted one.

3:34 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Seamy, it's not even summer yet and we've already had temps in the 30s (don't ask me to convert that to F, I'm useless at that lol). Today was 29c and I didn't see any of it, blah! And yep, there are heaps of deserted islands for sale lol.

Fly, I think I'm having months like that :/

Hehe Musey, I don't share though *grin*

Shirley, I plan on taking something much better than a Gilligan ;)

Firehawk I've found tonnes of them. Take your pick at www.privateislandsonline.com

I found a cute one in the Bahamas for the bargain price of US$725,000. :)

7:25 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

OHHHHH, That kind of deserted island eh? Ok, well, I'll send ya some care packages. ;o)

1:26 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hehe coooool ;)

11:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if we all chipped in we could just start our own Island Nation!!

2:10 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

We could indeedy Seamy. Now there's a thought that boggles the mind. :)

4:18 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hmmm no, a little different from the balmy tropical paradise I was thinking of ... cool, sweet mango juice dripping down warm, naked bodies ... oh, but I'm getting carried away now lol.

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)