Monday, October 17, 2005

Suckitysuckitysucksuck

Sucking ... sometimes it can be a good thing huh ;)

Ah well that's not the kind I'm talking about today. If you're a regular visitor you'll know by now that my life pretty much sucks at the moment. If you're new here I have one piece of advice ... runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ... run away from here now, as fast as you can and don't look back because my posts suck. My blog sucks. In the frame of mind I'm in at the moment EVERYTHING sucks.

And you know what else? (Besides the fact I always get confused about whether you should really start a sentence with and) I'm so sick of being the 'good girl', of doing what's expected of me, of not upsetting people, the one who picks up after everyone, the one who worries about everything, the one who's thrown aside if something else comes up, the one who waits till everyone else is ready, the one who has to change plans for everyone else .... and the one who is the most evil bitch in the world if I ever say anything about it all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

I used to be like that too Mush, until I realized that no one will stand up for me except me. So, I did. Its much better this way I gotta tell ya. Tell em no girl, and if they dont like it, tell em too bad. ;)

Miss ya!!

11:12 pm  
Blogger Margaret said...

ditto what Muse said... :) it really is ok to say no...whether they like it or not...

take care of you...

peace...

3:14 am  
Blogger Shirley said...

I know what you mean. I have no idea what to do about it, so I'll take a nap. Not that it will help you, but I'll be comfy.

4:30 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Oh I'm no shrinking violet Musey, not by a long shot lol ... but it's tiring ya know?

I found me once, I'll do it again soon :)

Hey Monkey, yeah they don't like it, not at all. Thanks for stopping by :)

Hiya Shirley, Happy napping, maybe I'll go and have one too ;)

7:26 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

I'll never run.

And you will find you again. I'm sure of it.

8:03 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

See Fly? No-one ever listens to me hehe.

Yeah I will, I only hope it doesn't take as long as it did last time.

9:28 am  
Blogger Shauna said...

But see, now you have this wonderful group of bloggers by your side. Everything is different!

1:08 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Yeah, it is different. Mwah :)

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)