Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ta ta for now

Welp, it's time.

I leave for the airport in just under an hour and wanted to pop in to say goodbye. I may get online while I'm gone but who knows ... everything is so up in the air right now.

This morning was so hard. Mancub is having a hard time and of course once he started crying I was a goner. I've left a few little surprises for him though and once I'm gone he should settle down a bit. I just found a note from him tucked into my hand luggage. It said "I'm gonna miss you mum. I love you".

Uggh, now I'm gonna cry again lol.

The teenager was fine. It's almost school holidays again and she has a lot planned, and I've given the evil Gizmo extra smooches.

That's about it. If I do get online at some stage I'll try to poke my head in on you all.

Take care of eachother :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

13 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I'll miss you!!!!!!!

Take care and have a good trip.

11:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an excellent trip - see you in the b'sphere!!! :)

3:15 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

go and kick some ass, girlie :D

5:42 pm  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

Have a great trip. May the road rise up to meet you and all that nonsense.

11:12 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Boo! Tis me, you can't get rid of me that easily. Here, safe and sound and wanted to check in on you all.

I'll write when I have a bit more time.

Love ya's :D

7:48 am  
Blogger Jess said...

u sound like a happy mush, mush :D

8:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mushy ~ We wouldn't want to get rid of you at all - much less easily! ;) Glad you are safe and sound ... now which planet did you go to?? :)

11:45 pm  
Blogger Mushster said...

Welp Jess, I'll put it this way ~ impulsive and crazy as I am, it was the right decision :)

Awww Seamy :D I'm on the planet of tulips, clogs and damn good applepie with slagroom (cream) lol.

7:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun - safe home! ;)

10:03 pm  
Blogger Muse said...

I miss ya sweetie, tons and tons!! Cant wait to hear the details. ;)

6:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when ARE you coming home??? ;)

3:53 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

I fly home tomorrow morning (Tuesday Euro time). I miss everyone at home but I wish I could stay longer.

6:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe Home! :)

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)