Sunday, September 11, 2005

Progression is happening, although some of the details are pretty crappy.

What really made my day yesterday (NOT) is hearing that after - hmm lemme count - approximately 28 hours of travelling (including getting to the airport, stopovers, etc) I can't check into the hotel until 4pm. That means adding an extra 6 hours of no-man's land.

Feeling as stressed as I do at the moment, I really didn't need to hear that. I never sleep much on the long-haul flight so I'm gonna be dead and I'm already dreading the claustrophobia and nicotine withdrawals.

So what's the plan? No bloody idea. Drop my luggage off at the hotel, grab the biggest coffee I can find and sit my ass down under a tree in the nearest park and fall asleep with the hobos and junkies probably. I'll fit in thought cos I'm gonna look like shit.

Doesn't that sound like fun? Wanna come? ;)

The plan of attack today is to tryyyyyyyyyy and finish my tax (yes it's tax time here), pay bills, quadruple check that I've bought enough 'decent' food and frozen enough so the bratskies aren't living on takeaway the whole time I'm gone, print out maps and lists of other hotels, train timetables, umm ummm ummm can't think what else.

Right! I'm off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

good luck *crosses fingers*

3:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For that 6 hours - find an internet cafe' and write to all of us - what better company can you have while you're in "no man's land"? Better than hob nobbing with the hobo's! ;)

3:48 am  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Flying sucks. That's about the extent of it. Good luck with your vacation.

6:09 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Cross everything Jess lol

Sounds like a plan Seamy :) Actually I did see a list of internet cafes the other day so I'm going to print it out :)

Sure does Firehawk. Thanks, I'm gonna need it.

9:31 am  
Blogger Muse said...

I hope everything turns out for you sweetie. I bet your nervous as hell...

12:35 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Thanks Muse, I hope so too *fingies crossed* and yeah, I am.

6:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)