Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Music, music, music

A good friend of mine has started a music blog and as I'm sick of myself and my own crap I'm following her lead and compiling a list of songs. While not exactly a 'best of' list, these are my all time favourite songs.

If you have time, pop in and say hi to
Jess ... she's a real sweetheart :)

Some of these you'll know but you may not know the Aussie ones lol. Some are probably not the greatest songs either but they're special to me for one reason or another and they're not in order of preference because I'm going down my playlist (which is now up to 674 coughcough) to remember them all.

* 1927 ~ If I Could
* Alice Cooper ~ How You Gonna See Me Now
* Alicia Keys ~ Falling
* Anthony Callea ~ Rain
* Atomic Kitten ~ Whole Again
* B.J. Thomas ~ Hooked on a Feeling
* Bach ~ Air on a G String
* Bad English ~ When I See You Smile
* Bay City Rollers ~ I Only Wanna Be With You (Oh hush you lot) lol
* Beach Boys ~ Kokomo
* Bill Withers ~ Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone
* Blondie ~ Atomic
* Bob Dylan ~ Just Like A Woman
* Bon Jovi ~ Always
* Bonnie Tyler ~ Total Eclipse of the Heart
* Brian McFadden/Delta Goodrem ~ Almost Here
* Cat Stevens ~ Peace Train
* Cher ~ If I Could Turn Back Time
* Chicago ~ If You Leave Me Now
* Cold Chisel ~ Working Class Man
* Cold Chisel ~ Cheap Wine
* Crazy Town ~ Butterfly
* Creed ~ Hmm, 99% of them lol
* Crowded House ~ Private Universe
* David Bowie ~ Sorrow
* David Bowie ~ Changes
* David Bowie ~ Space Oddity
* Deisel ~ Cry In Shame
* Dewi ~ Left of Center
* Dido ~ White Flag
* Dido ~ Sand In My Shoes
* Don McLean ~ American Pie
* Dr Hook ~ Years From Now
* Dragon ~ Are You Old Enough
* ELO ~ Most of them :)
* Elton John ~ Something About The Way You Look Tonight
* Elvis ~ If I Can Dream (<<<>
* Enrique ~ Hero
* Eric Clapton ~ Tears From Heaven
* Gabrielle ~ Don't Need The Sun To Shine
* George Harrison ~ My Sweet Lord
* Gio ~ Fantasy Girl
* Greenday ~ Boulevard of Broken Dreams
* Heart ~ What About Love
* INXS ~ Need You Tonight & Never Tear Us Apart
* Jet ~ Look What You've Done
* Jimmy Barnes ~ I'd Die To Be With You Tonight
* Jimmy Barnes ~ Still On Your Side
* Jimmy Barnes ~ Stone Cold
* Jimmy & John Farnham ~ When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
* John Farnham ~ Hmm, everything :p
* John Lennon ~ Too many to list
* Kermit ~ Rainbow Connection hehe
* Kylie Minogue ~ Can't Get You Out Of My Head
* Lifehouse ~ Hanging By A Moment
* Lords of Acid ~ Nope, I am NOT gonna tell you the title ;)
* Macy Grey ~ My World Crumbles
* Maroon 5 ~ She Will Be Loved
* Marmalade ~ Reflections
* Massive Attack ~ Angel
* Matchbox 20 ~ Real World
* Meatloaf ~ Can't choose just one
* Missy Higgins ~ The Special Two
* Nelly Furtado ~ Turn Out The Lights
* Nickelback ~ How You Remind Me
* Nirvana ~ Come As You Are
* Outlandish ~ Aicha
* Peter Frampton ~ Baby I Love Your Way
* Phil Collins ~ Awww how do pick just 1 or 2 lol
* Powderfinger ~ On My Mind
* Procol Harum ~ Whiter Shade of Pale
* Queen ~ Bohemian Rhapsody
* Quiet Riot ~ Come On Feel The Noice
* Sade ~ No Ordinary Love
* Santana ~ Smooth
* Shawn Mullins ~ Rockabye
* Silverchair ~ Across The Night
* Stereophonics ~ Since I Told You
* Sting ~ Every Breath You Take
* Streisand/Kristofferson ~ Lost Inside of You
* Sugababes ~ Round round
* Taxiride ~ Everywhere You Go
* The Cowsills ~ The Flower Girl
* The Troggs ~ Love Is All Around
* Tina Arena ~ Chains
* Train ~ Drops of Jupiter
* Twarres ~ She Couldn't Laugh
* Uncanny Xmen ~ 50 Years

There it is and I know I've left some out because I burnt a lot to CD and deleted a few hundred lol.


*Edit ... anddddd because blogger gobbled up my first list, I think I've forgotten some :/ Let's see if it's second time lucky.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

yayyyyyy well done for bringing your post back, I now believe in my sanity again, thanks ;)

6:39 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

pmsl@you ... you commented before I'd even loaded the page to see if it was all there lol.

Hmm, you know I love playing with your sanity hehe ;)

6:48 am  
Blogger Jess said...

WELL, I'M A FASTIE ;D

oops caps

yeah, I thought you liked it.. playing with my poor blonde head :P

7:17 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

You're Speedy Gonzales ;)

You know I wuff your poor blonde head though ;)

9:01 am  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

An interesting mix of songs/artists. Too bad you can't even refer to Lords of Acid songs by name.

9:30 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hehe well I could I suppose but it's a bit rude lol.

9:48 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

I know I've let you down in oh so many ways ;) lol

I did say some aren't the greatest :p but there's a story behind most of them. If I was doing a Best of list it would be different lol.

7:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)