Friday, August 26, 2005

Distracted

Looks like I've lost my focus. "The usual" just isn't being done and my to do list keeps growing with nothing being crossed off.

I tried to catch up on a bit of weeding yesterday but Gizmo the evil helper had other ideas. She loves coming out with me but her idea of weeding is sitting on the exact spot I'm trying to get done ... or waiting till I've got one half out then whacking it out of my hand ... or 'hiding' behind a bush, wiggling her butt, waiting to pounce on me as soon as I reach for something.

I'm not complaining though, she makes a dull job fun (albeit a hell of a lot slower lol). Actually, I probably only pulled out a few handfulls before giving up and playing in the fallen leaves with her.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I'm writing this boring crap so I will leave you with another ...

TGIF

... and for those of you living in the past, welcome to the future when you hit midnight lol. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

You're not the only one. I'm thinking of changing my name from flygirl to distractedgirl.

7:55 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

lol Fly, maybe I should change mine to Mindless.

9:24 am  
Blogger Patrick M. Tracy said...

Mush,

Don't feel bad. I've started so many projects that even if I could travel in all directions at the speed of light, I couldn't get them all done.

Not quite Friday here yet. Still have 3 hours and 12 minutes of work left to go, and then again on Saturday and Sunday. Oh, well. They pay me to be here, so that's something.

There's nothing like "help" when you're weeding. Any excuse to either not do it or shirk it for a few extra days. Hope you're feeling better, though.

9:50 am  
Blogger Muse said...

TGIF is right!! Im ready for some future, cause I feel like Im stuck in the past. ;)

10:07 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Firehawk, I bet you pay your bills though *Looks at my pile on top of comp* lol.

Working weekends? Hope you're getting double or triple time, if not tell them I SAID ;)

I'm up and down like a yoyo lately. Hope you don't mind biggggg rollercoasters lol.

Muse ~ I'm ready for something, not sure what though lol.

3:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are in the day after the day after yesterday already and you say you're not getting it done? Ha! You're ahead of us! I'm jus' sayin' ;)

I'm ready for some un-stuckness too!!

12:18 am  
Blogger Mushster said...

Hmm I just had a thought. If I'm ahead of you all that means you can watch my b... ack hehe.

6:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wacha doin' way down here? ;)